Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Which dress is the best?!


 

Hey girls! And even boys.. I need your guys opinion in something. I have a semi- formal at my school in February and their is absolutely no dress shops here.. ( I know lame) meaning I had to resort to buying online.. which I'm a little scared about. Anyways! I picked two dresses but I'm not sure what one I like more SO I need your opinion.. I'm thinking a read dress cause it would look good with my skin tone even tho I've never wore anything red.. EVER so I'm kind if scared! But anyways let me know what you guys think! I'm blogging on my phone right now so I'll post them in a bit.. Can't wait to here your opinions!

Ttyl! <3

1 comment:

  1. Check my blog.. There's a award waiting.
    Keep blogging.

    www.arrangedindianmarriage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete