Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Its always the good people that get burned!

One thing I can't stand in life is how unfair it can be. Throughout my life I have seen so many bad things happen to good people and the people that are rebelious get away with everything. I have a friend and she is the nicest girl ever.. and she just found out that her boyfriends been cheating on her, whereas theres a person who I know that is very unfaithful to her boyfriend but yet she has the nicest boyfriend ever that treats her right. I just don't get how these things happen to good people, like whats the point of being good if you just get burned most of the time. I am a "good girl" I go to school have a long term boyfriend and know what I want to do in life but yet bad things happen to me all the time, it might just because I'm unlucky but it sucks and makes me think "why bother?". Anyways the point is lifes unfair and it can suck sometimes, it's almost as if the good people are the invisable hero, no one really knows how special or genuin they are until their gone and one can actually see the impact that individual has made on society. I guess being "good" is not about what that certain individual gets in life but how they help our society and make the world a better place.

Just a thought I had :).

p.s I have been doing my fitness routine with my roomate Anna and our 1 week weight-in is this sunday! I'll keep you guys posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment