Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dreams Can Come True...

Hey guys so im at my school trying to do homework and all I can think about is this. People think that dreams are un-realistic something that one can't achieve. Now that I think about it I really think that a dream can come true if you really have hope. Obviously dreams like turning into a bird or something illusionistic like that might not come true but dreams such as becomming a millionaire or getting a PHD or being a movie star. I use to think that these were so un-realistic because of how hard it is for some people to achieve these goals.. but really if you really try and really set your heart and passion towards that dream you'll be able to overcome the barriers and make your dream a reality. For example: loosing weight.. people constantly say "oh it's impossible I'll never loose this weight why try" well thats the problem your not trying because you don't believe in yourself so why would it come true. Life comes so easy to some people and to others it seems endless.. but if you really put your mind to it and just keep trying you will always end up happier and closer to that dream you thought was un-realistic at some time. I believe that everyone has potential to be great they just have to believe they can be.

Anyways.. thats my thought of the day. :)
ttyl xo

No comments:

Post a Comment