Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is fate a reality, or is it just a dream?

My little sister is only 17 years old. This is the time when she goes through heart-break and starts making important decisions that can set her on the the road to her dreams. She has been dating a boy for about a year now. You can tell just by how they act that he cares for her a ton but she just doesnt seem that interested. She always looks like she seems annoyed or frustrated. I just feel terrible because this poor boy loves her so much. This got me thinking.. is fate really real. Even thought someone may care for someone else and may come across as the best boyfriend ever theirs just something not their.. that spark, like fate is telling us that their not suppose to be together. In my opinion, I believe in fate to a certain extent. It's almost as if fate is an invisable timeline. A timeline in which makes people meet and match together. I believe their is certain fate for particular choices and life paths. It's a confusing and complex topic that many people don't believe in and some people depend on. The one thing fate gives us that we can not deny is hope, hope of a positive outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Even I have wondered about fate. I guess fate need not be positive always. Fate and destiny only if they could be predicted....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think that fate can not be positive always but I also believe that part of the reason why those negative misfortunes occur is because of the paths and decisions people make in life.. thats something I question a lot.

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete