Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank-You

Hey guys! This is a poem I wrote a while back. I thought it was appropriate because I want you guys to get to know me a little bit more and this poem titled Thank-You really talks about my family and who I am.

                                                                    
                                                        

                                  
Thank-You

Thank-You for the times when I needed you, you were there for me when I was all alone, you  helped me see through all the times when I was blind, you guided me through the storms in my life and helped me see the sun.

When I was a little girl and I needed someone to play with I had my sisters and my brother.

Remember the day when we were building a tree house in the back yard, I stayed up past my bedtime so that I can see it finished.

I will never forget that moment with my father.

That day when I came home crying after school you listened, and then you took me out shopping so I didnt think of the pain.

This is the day when I needed my mother.

I couldn't take it anymore. This feeling that things weren't going right, so I broke up with him and couldn't stop crying.

This is the time when I needed my friends.

The day when I had to make a decision of a lifetime that would set me on the road towards my dreams, but I had to leave my friends and family behind.

This is when I needed myself.

Im thankful for the strength of my father, the love of my mother, the voices of my sisters, the fun in my brother and the caring heart of my friends. These people made me who I am today.

Thank-You <3

No comments:

Post a Comment