Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Do certain expectations follow with Christmas cheer?

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone's Christmas was joyful
Okay so this is my first blog, uhm EVER!
For most people Christmas day is so exciting and joyful but today for me, Christmas was pretty boring. My family is a big family so we always celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, mostly because my sisters are too busy on the actual day of Christmas. This means that all the presants and dinners and fun was last night, so today on the actual Christmas day it was a little bit of a downer. I wish that just one year we can have that excitement and happiness on the actual Christmas day ! Anyways that's besides the point. I have a boyfriend, him and I  have been dating for almost 4 years! Just like most couples (so I think) we get into many disagreements and tend to fight quit a bit. On Christmas, or Christmas Eve when he came over for my family get together I expected him to be extra nice and treat me extra special because it was Christmas, but he didnt at all. This made me kind of bummed out and frustrated. This leads to my question.. is it wrong to have certain expectations of people on Christmas? Do you not expect people to care a little bit more about eachother on that day and to show it? I dont know, maybe it's just me but I would like to hear your stories and find out what you think!

Overall Christmas was great! hope everyone's Christmas went well too! :)
p.s be easy on me, this is my first blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment